Amazon Quiz Answers 26 August 2019 Answer And Win ₹5000
Amazon Quiz Answers Win, Amazon Quiz 26th August, Amazon Quiz Answers 26 August 2019, Amazon 26 August Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz 26 August, Amazon 26 August Quiz,
All Answers Amazon Quiz
How To Play and win Amazon Quiz Contest 26th August 2019
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open App
- Scroll down on Amazon App home screen And Click On “Amazon Quiz” banner.
- Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
Note : Lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month.back to menu ↑
Amazon Win ₹5000 Quiz Answers 26 August 2019
❓ 1. Where Would You Find The ‘Sea Of Tranquility’?
Answer: The Moon
❓ 2. Which Is The Capital City Of The African Country, Ethiopia?
Answer: Addis Ababa
❓ 3. Which Indian Celebrity Was Honored With An Honorary Degree, Doctor Of Letters From La Trobe University At The 10th Edition Of Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne?
Answer: Shah Rukh Khan
❓ 4. A Doe Is The Female Of A Dove. True Or False?
❓ 5. Entomology Is The Science That Studies _. Fill In The Blanks.
Answer: Insectsback to menu ↑
Amazon QUIZ TIME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest will commence on 26 August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).